Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peter Shkabara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2002 18:43:54 -0800
I don't have a solution to your friend's problem, but I am running XP
Pro and have FrontPage 2000 installed. I had no problems connecting to
my web site. No special installation procedures were required.

Peter
Peter Shkabara - Computer Science Instructor
Columbia College - 11600 Columbia College Drive - Sonora, CA 95370
(209) 588-5156 - [log in to unmask] - http://gocolumbia.org/pesh