Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 31 Oct 2001 22:27:27 +1100
XP has build-in support, it's a lite version of easy cd creator, but you
can't copy CD, its function is limited to very basic, you can write on CDRW
disk, backup file from HDD to blank cd. It's "free".

I'd recommend Nero, and use XP build-in CDRW support if you need it.

Jun Qian

----- Original Message -----
From: "Bernie Glasford" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2001 3:39 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] CD Burner Software?

> I recently installed WindowsXP and it will now accept my CeQuadrat "Just
Burn It" software.  So I am not able to backup or create any new CD's.  I
have contacted  The manufacturer  "Compaq"  (they said to tell Microsoft)and
Microsoft ( They said to tell Compaq).  So I am looking for a good freeware
software to us with XP.

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml