Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Alex Polenov <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Jan 1999 03:45:58 +0300
> > May I play games with him and need I for a net to do it?
>
>   It depends on the game -- some provide this feature, but
> many do not. It's not something you can add to a game that
> doesn't have it.

We are trying to run Heretic 1.2 deathmatch and failed. Maybe
we used old dm program? I know this old game but we like it -
more than quake and quake2. But I start dial and there was no
any ring. May I run old games for DOS to play by modem
in Win98?

> > May I send letter, doc, pic, game to him without using email?
>
>   Yes -- but.  Both modems cannot dial out -- one must dial
Hmm. We already used HyperTerminal. It's pretty good and
I try to send Warcraft (it's about 25Mb). Speed was about 60Kb
(but our modems run on 32Kb). It's strange. Also we were wonder
that user can't see what he wrotes if he set on answer mode.

best wishes,
Alex

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>