Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Turnbull <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 1999 15:06:58 -0500
On 16 Dec 99, at 14:03, Robert Turnbull wrote:

 >> WinTop shows that 70 - 80% of the CPU activity is attributable to
 >> Office\winword.exe.
 >> I can't find anything in Word to stop this activity. I have gotten
 >> rid of FindFast some time ago. Does anyone have any ideas.

 >Dave Gillett replied:
 >Do you have Word set to auto-save every xx minutes?

Nope! I checked Tools/Options and also Customize and nothing is checked
there that could account for this activity.

Ever heard of a system being possessed?  It would explain a lot.

David, thanks for the thought.

Regards

Robert Turnbull, Toronto, Canada
  Please visit the Hunger Site: <http://www.thehungersite.com>