Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Sun, 26 Sep 2010 23:09:28 -0700
It depends on your email program.
In general, you have to use HTML mail and the "insert link" option,
which will offer a way to enter the text and the url.

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [PCSOFT] Making a word URL
From: "[log in to unmask]" <[log in to unmask]>
Date: Sat, September 25, 2010 3:18 pm
To: [log in to unmask]

I have seen lots of emails that had a word or phrase in them that you
were to click on that opened a URL.
Does anyone know how to do that.
I am running Win 7.
Thanks in advance.
Lew

 digest mode - visit our web site:
 http://freepctech.com/pcbuild.shtml

          PSOFT maintains hundreds of useful files for download
                     visit our download web page at:
                http://freepctech.com/index.php/downloads