Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Gillett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Feb 2002 14:21:23 -0800
On 13 Feb 2002, at 16:41, Yakymakha L. Olexandr wrote:

> When ICA client connect to the Win2000 Server, on the server's
> display appear's the Message Box which tell's that the client
> printer is added to printers list. Admin should to click on "OK"
> button to close this box. Note, if the client will disconnect from
> the server whithout admin clicking, the problems may occurs on
> server- slowly working. Could I remove this Message Box without
> clicking (opening session should be automatically)?

  I think there are two basic options:

1.  You may be able to find some scripting tool (WinBatch, perhaps?)
that can be taught to click OK for you.

2.  You may have to revert to Microsoft fIle and Printer Sharing to
share the printer, and forego the ICA auto-add feature.  This would
be unfortunate....

  It seems to me that there ought to be a third option that allows
the ICA feature to work without requiring an Administrator message,
but I haven't found it.  (The Citrix installations I've worked with
have had few/no local printers, so the issue didn't come up much.)

> Another problem with ICA Terminal Server:
> When someone occasionally disconnect NET cable from server /or
> /switch, the Win2000 Server begin to work very slowly after repear
> connection. Where is the problem?

  Are users able to reconnect to their sessions?  How important is
this to you?  Why is the server located where "someone" can
"occasionally" disconnect the cable -- it should be in a locked room
with limited access only to personnel who won't do that without an
exceptionally good reason....

David Gillett

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml