Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 4 Mar 2008 16:14:30 -0500
Original Message --
From: "Robert Citkowitz" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 10:13 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Registry change question

Spybot keeps flagging a registry change: Browser menu extension Value added
Refresh picture with full quality.

Is the change necessary or harmless and should be allowed, or a problem and
should be denied?

Thanks,
Rob

Hi Rob,

Don't know which version of Spybot SD you are using and I haven't personally
run into the flag you report, but you might wish to visit Spybot's Online
User's Forum. In my experience Spybot will rarely highlight an item [call it
a false positive if you will] that my other four forensic
anti-spyware/anti-malware apps let pass; if I'm unsure what it's all about,
a quick visit to the Spybot's forums has always answered my questions. You
can also google the word Spybot and the name it gives to the possible
problem and you'll quickly discover that others have already been there,
done that .. and have answers to your questions,

Here's the link to the English language forum: http://forums.spybot.info/.

In case you're wondering about the other four programs I use, they are:

1) eTrust PestPatrol Anti-Spyware
2) ewido anti-spyware 4.0 micro scanner
3) Lavasoft Ad-Aware SE Personal
4) TREND Micro's Housecall

also use these anti-rootkit tools:

1) AVG Anti-Rootkit Free
2) TREND Micro Rootkit Buster

HTH. Please let us know how you  make out.

Kind Regards,

                         .. jeff      `~ )

eom

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: