Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 May 1999 06:53:44 -0600
At 01:09 PM 5/7/99 , Bobby Herring wrote:
>I am getting a message like:
>Explorer has caused a page fault error in module kernel32.dll at location...
>
>Environment is:
>AMD K6-2 266, 32 meg dimm, s03 Virge 4m video, cd, Atlas 56k V90 modem,
>running Win 95 OSR2, IE4.01 SP1.
>This only seems to happen during a download using IE. I was trying to
>download the SP2 update and have not been able to complete it, yet.
>Any ideas?

The first thing I would do, (I recommend this to anyone using an AMD K6-2 CPU),
is to us the patch file for Windows95/98 and the AMD K6-2 CPU.  You can
download this file from our web site at:
  http://nospin.com/pc/files.html#patches

This often helps with the IOS and Kernel32 errors when using the K6-2 CPU.

It is just one of nearly 1,000 files we maintain on the site...   (including Desktop
Themes).

                Bob Wright
       The NOSPIN Group, Inc
http://nospin.com - http://nospin.org

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]