Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Nov 2006 09:42:37 -0500
Your messages headers are not much help in answering Outlook version
questions.  It would be a good idea to post that info.
The list may also "have" to assume you are a normal "home type" user.
Outlook can be installed at least a couple ways, and that changes the answer.
(You used Pegasus Mail for Windows (4.31) to write to the list BTW.)
Here is a link to many possible answers:
http://www.sitedeveloper.ws/tutorials/outlook.htm
You can also use Google.com to search for
      PST OUTLOOK
for more sites...

"Moving" the favorites (favourites) are easier.
Use the files and folders Search feature of your OS to search for those words.
Generally, Search can be found on the first level of the Start Button menus.

You may(will) find several User favorites folders. Copy all the items you find
(or want) to the "similar" location you will find on your new HD -- using the
same search word(s), (to see where it is and where they will go...)

Note: Since you asked for "~Favorites~" using both the American English
AND Brittish English (Canadian?) variations, it would lead me to guess the
language selections are different on the different computers. <?>
If there was a "reason" you stated your question that way, this might point
to what to do about that...

                           Hope this is clear...

                                                   Rick Glazier

From: "Chew Yoke Lim"
> I have just replaced my HD, and have reinstalled on the new HD all the
> programs I need.
>
> But I also need the information from my original HD, which generally is of no
> trouble.
>
> However, I use Microsoft Outlook Calendar as a sort of diary, and I want to copy
> over the files necessary to see my appointments which I had entered when the
> program was on the old HD, but do not know which files they are.
>
> I also want to copy over the Internet Explorer favourites (favorites).
>
> Can anyone tell me which files I should copy over?

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml