Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"Eric K. Takamiya" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 9 Apr 1998 11:48:13 +0900
Hi all,

I remember a while back that someone on the list offered a nifty way to
install the Windows 95 upgrade version without having Win3.1 present on the
computer and without the need for the first Win3.1 setup disk.  My Outlook
97 application crashed and I am no longer able to run it. I've tried to do
a re-install but I still get a page fault in the msvcrt40.dll module every
time I try to open the application.  Anyway, the long and the short of it
is I no longer have access to my archived PCSOFT messages.  Can some kind
soul out there re-post the information regarding installing the Win95
upgrade without Win3.1? I really appreciate it.

This is my only option since the my Win 3.1 setup disks are 5-1/4 inch
disks... remember those dinosaurs?  Anyway, I swapped out my 5-1/4 inch
drive for a CD-ROM drive a couple years back.  My Windows 95 upgrade is on
CD-ROM... I think you can figure out the rest.

TIA

Eric Takamiya