Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Robert Lendrim <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 May 2002 03:05:52 -0400
I think main.cpl

Try here:

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Printers+cpl&hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF8&oe=UTF8&safe=off&selm=1994Jun13.182949.23747%40cs.uno.edu&rnum=10

An old W95 answer to a different question, borrowed and pasted:

"On the first problem, you probably have a damaged Desk.cpl file. You can
extract a copy from your Win95 CD. Just put the CD in the drive, open Run
in the Start menu, and type the following command line in the Open box (or
better yet, Copy and Paste the line to avoid typing errors): Extract /a /L
c:\windows\system /y D:\win95\win95_02.cab Desk.cpl Do the same thing for
file Deskcp16.dll (IMPORTANT: this assumes your CD-ROM drive is D. If not,
change the letter in the line accordingly).

You don't have to know in which cabinet folder the files to be extracted
are in, the /a (All) switch tells Extract to look in all Cabinet folders
beginning with number 02 until it finds the file. The /L (Location) switch
tells Extract where to place the extracted file copy. The /y (Yes) switch
tells Extract not to prompt before overwriting the existing copy of the file."