Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Peggy Tischhauser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Nov 2007 21:58:49 -0800
Anna, these are the instructions for turning hyperlinks on/off for Word 2000.  Perhaps it is similar in Word 2003.

   On the Tools menu, click AutoCorrect, and then click the AutoFormat As You Type tab.
   Under Replace as you type, select or clear the Internet and network paths with hyperlinks check box.
  HTH

  Peggy Tischhauser

"z.Computer9" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  I used to be able to drag a hyperlink from the IE6 address bar into Word 2003 and get a clickable link that looked like a URL (and underlined and blue as I had set the format).

Now, suddenly, I no longer get a clickable hyperlink; I just get bracketted black text prefaced with the word "HYPERLINK" that looks like this
{HYPERLINK "http://www.google.com}
and clicking (or Ctrl-clicking it) it does nothing. If I copy it and paste it into an email, I get this: http://www.google.com/ which may be clickable from the email once it is sent, I don't know - it is not clickable now, before I send it).

Old documents that used to have the clickable links, now have this bracketted text instead, replacing the links that used to be present in the document.

I have checked all the "help" in the MS program, for the nothing that it was worth.

Anyone know what the problem is?

Thanks,
AnnaSummers

---
Virus Database (VPS): 000764-2, 2007-08-08
Tested on: 2007-11-05 7:14:40 PM

visit our download web page at:
http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: