Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Doug Simmons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Feb 2001 12:33:51 -0500
Tom,

 From your note you state that you have *nothing* in your Add/Remove list
*except* the family tree program entries.

To view an old registry version to your current version is a shareware
program called Advanced Registry Tracer (ART) which is available at:

http://www.elcomsoft.com/art.html

It allows comparison and viewing of different versions of your registry.  I
haven't used the latest version (ART) but do use its predecessor called
RegFix.  According to their description the latest version will allow the
can export certain keys from an older registry version to a *.reg file
which can be used to fix your current registry (sounds like what you need).

I use the older RegFix to view the registry without actually having to
enter the registry editor.  Less risk in screwing it up that way.

Hope this helps get your Add/Remove list back.

At 2/2/01 08:15 AM, Tom McCoy wrote:

>The old Legacy was perhaps a bad descriptive.  The s/w program is titled
>"Legacy Family Tree".
>My question now is do any of you know of a RegEdit type program that will
>load 2 different registry files side-by-side for comparison editing?  I
>have a backup registry from about 10 weeks ago that I'd like to compare
>with the current registry.  What I believe has happened is that I had ran a
>utility called RegPack about a week prior to attempting this uninstall, and
>RegPack trimmed my registry a little more than I had intended.  BTW RegPack
>is part of the program WinRescue95.  It cut my boot-to-Win time in half,
>and everything runs crisply excepting the missing entries in my add/remove
>applet..

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml