Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Otis R Herron <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2002 08:48:21 -0400
Dianne in order to copy that many floppies on to a CD disk is go into
your C:/drive and create a folder name it and then copy the floppies into
the folder.then bring up your CD disk program when asked for format
Folder or Files click files go to C:/ drive on Browse find the folder
where the Floppies were copied and click open and this will bring up the
disk files then press open then copy this should do it very well I copied
some 376 pictures from my digital camera flash cards in this manner and
they all came out very well. example attached

On Fri, 3 May 2002 19:10:55 -0400 Dianne Gronfors <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
> Good evening - I was just handed the task of backing up 20 floppy
> disks onto
> CD.  Using Easy CD creator 4 and something seems very wrong.  Only
> 2
> floppies are fitting onto a CD and that is impossible.  I'm probably
> doing
> it all wrong and so I really need some help.  When adding to the
> layout from
> different floppies, it won't happen so I used "session at once" and
> copied
> one floppy, removed it, put in another floppy and added it and
> recorded
> using the same "session at once"  When I added, it seemed like the
> status
> line was displaying space properly but as soon as the second floppy
> was
> done, the status showed 0 bytes available.  I checked the CD
> properties and
> sure enough, it displays as full.  2 floppies equals 2.88 MB, my CD
> holds
> 700 MB.  What am I doing wrong?  Also, when I tried to close the
> session
> after discovering that nothing more could be written, I wasn't able
> to.
> What I thought was going to be tedious but simple is turning into
> pure
> frustration.  Hope someone can help.  Dianne
>
>                The NOSPIN Group Promotions is now offering
>               Mandrake Linux or Red Hat Linux CD sets along
>          with our NOSPIN Power Linux CD...  at a great price!!!
>              http://freepctech.com/goodies/promotions.shtml

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>