Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brad Boutwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Apr 1999 10:08:02 -0500
 Would I be better off "moving" the programs from the 1.9 Gb to the
WesternDig (there are 4.5Gb left of 6.4) now, while I am waiting for the
dream machine to get built and then just yanking the Western Dig out of the
Compaq and installing it into the dream machine?

Powerquest makes a program called "Drivecopy" that is just what you are
looking for, I believe.  There are other, but this is the one I have
used--it's very good program.  You just install them both temporarily and
then copy the contents of the 1.9 to the 6.4...then remove the 1.9 if you
need to...

check out http://www.powerquest.com/drivecopy/index.html for more info.

Brad Boutwell
BDB Graphic Design