Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
"M. Jelley" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Mar 1999 21:41:28 -1000
I have a problem with Outlook Express that I need some help with.  I hope
this is the right place to come!  I have tried the newsgroups but I didn't
get the kind of response I was hoping for.

In brief, here is the problem:
Just added a new hard drive - "C" -  to the office system.
Put on a "New" install of Win98 - not the upgrade.
We did a fresh install of all programs.
We moved the old drive -now called "D" -  down but kept it on the system in
order to to move/restore data etc.

Now we are trying to import the OE files (address book and messages and
folders) from the old drive "D" to the new drive "C".
Both drives have Outlook Express and neither can see the Address book that
was there before or any of the messages that still reside on "D".

I would truly appreciate all the help I can get  since this is our main
system in the office and we really need those present but elusive messages.
Thanks in advance !
Marianne Jelley
(lurker on PCSOFT)

                   messages? Visit our staff web site: