Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bruce Lund <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Oct 2009 20:26:53 -0700
Was in 95. Not in XP. They call that progress!

I believe Word comes with a fax program that, once opened, can be utilized in other programs, too. Trying to print this Mozilla window, Fax is listed as a printer, although that might be courtesy of Word (Office.) Do you have Office?

Bruce

--- On Tue, 10/27/09, Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Gregg Pfaff <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: [PCSOFT] FAX Software for XP Pro
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Tuesday, October 27, 2009, 8:24 PM

Dear pcsoft members,
it seems in the old days of win95 and win98 We had MS exchange which allowed us to use our computers modem as a FAX machine, but my newer computer running XP Pro doesn't seem to have software to accomplish the task of sending or receiving FAX using my modem. Is there an inexpensive or free FAX software available for XP PRO?
Thank You,
Gregg Pfaff

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml