Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 1 Mar 2004 07:00:46 -0600
Hello Anne,

Iconoid is a neat little program I've used in the past. Iconoid is a desktop
icon management tool with which you can change icon text and background
colors, make text backgrounds transparent, hide icons when you don't need
them and see them when you do (based on mouse pointer location), and other
options. Check it out here:
http://www.sillysot.com/ It's FREE too.

General performance tips would apply here. Things like don't overload it
with programs you don't use/need and don't have any running in the
background you're not using. Memory is cheap and probably the single best
thing you can do for performance, so install as much as the motherboard will
handle (check your manual). Personally, I would avoid the many "tune-up"
type programs that are supposed to increase performance. In general, common
sense and a good 'housekeeping' plan applies. I'm sure others will have
suggestions for you also.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anne Meinema" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sunday, February 29, 2004 9:30 AM
Subject: [PCSOFT] Windows 2000 Tips

Hi, All..

Question 1: When i put on the destop a background picture there are blue
blocks aroudn the text of the icons on the desktop, how can i make that
transparent or shades like.

Question 2: Any good tips or trics to optimize, make faster of windows 2000
are welcome..

Just installed it so i need some ideas..

Greetings, Anne

                     visit our download web page at:
                  http://freepctech.com/downloads.shtml