Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Wed, 10 Dec 2003 23:54:29 -0600
Paul Ronn wrote:

> I would like to sort my bookmarks in Netscape 7.0 alphabetically . I
> have gone to the manage bookmarks area and  tried to select any sort
> other than what it is currently set up for (listed in order of when
> saved) but nothing changes. Any suggestions?
> Paul Ronn
>
>       "Hold No Punches.." Rode brings you great shareware/freeware
>         programs with his honest opinions in this weekly column.
>                        http://freepctech.com/rode

Actually, if you upgrade to 7.1, you will find that feature and much
more available. 7.1 has a much improved bookmark management section (I
remember that when I wanted to file a URL in a particular folder, the
list that appeared was only three lines long :( . If you decide to load
7.1, you must remove 7.0 before you load 7.1, but don't worry, you won't
lose your bookmarks or mail or other assets. Because they are no longer
stored with the program. So delete 7.0, load 7.1. Visit the unofficial
FAQ site for Netscape or the moderated news group for any questions.
They even have some links to some sites where people have worked up all
sorts of enhancements to 'clean' up netscape and make it better (if you
want) :!

Jean Bourvic

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com