Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Hal Trachtenberg <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 04:42:51 -0500
> Hi Everyone,
> Just thought I'd give you my feelings on the subject.
>
> I have had two personal experiences with Anti-Virus programs that are
> supposedly the best out there, McAfee and Norton. Neither of them
positive.
> I could not get the first Update from McAfee for a friend who had a
> preinstalled version on a new machine. After trying several times to try
> find out what the procedure was after going to their site, I gave up and
> installed InoculateIT Personal Edition which was simple. This anti-virus
> program is free and easy to use. On my own new system which came with
Norton
> 2000 which was a real resource hog, after the three month free limited use
> after which it looked like I had to pay and pay and pay..... I did the
same
> and couldn't be happier.
>
>  Just go to:  http://antivirus.cai.com/  and you too may become a convert.

As far as I know, when you purchase Norton Antivirus 2000 or 2001, it comes
with a one year free unlimited live update, not 3 months, and after the one
year is up there is a $15 charge to extend the live update. For me that is
not a big issue because by the time that will come around I will probably
have already upgraded to the new version of Norton so my live update will
start all over from the beginning. As for your InoculateIT Personal Edition
, I tried it and find it doesn't work too well with my Windows ME.

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html