Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 6 Oct 2003 17:45:59 -0500
Hi Bill,

In Taskbar and Start Menu Properties (Taskbar and Start Menu in Control
Panel, or right click the Taskbar and select Properties), do you have "Hide
inactive icons" checked? If you do, and some of the icons are hid, there
should be an arrow by the System Tray you can click to show all the icons.
If the option is unchecked, all icons in the System Tray will be visible.

Sven Swanson, Sr.

----- Original Message -----
From: MYSHA33
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sunday, October 05, 2003 12:46 PM
Subject: [PCSOFT] volume control on taskbar - xp

PCSOFT

cant seem to find an answer to this anywhere so hoping you can help me...not
a major problem but a problem...cannot keep volume control adjustment on
taskbar...have to put it there each time I open win xp...I know how it is
supposed to work & the appropriate box is checked each time I go control
panel / sounds & audio devices properties / volume tab /device volume...I
must uncheck it, click apply, recheck 'place volume icon in the taskbar'
then re-click apply for volume control to reappear on task bar, then ok
it...it stays there as long as I am working but when I close for the day
then reopen the next day, I must go through the routine again...as I said,
not a major thing but aggravating...your help need
thank you in advance
BILL BLACKNIK / Mysha

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml