Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Harvey Segal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Feb 2000 11:25:03 -0000
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]> wrote

>Those settings are stored in the system registry files.
>USER.DAT and/or SYSTEM.DAT

>Both of these files are automatically backed up.
>If we knew which version of Windows you, are using
>we could give more specific answers.

Jim,

I am using Windows 98 (dated 4.10.98 - if this helps)

As an alternative, thanks to some very helpful
advice from Deborah Warken, I have now  downloaded
Desk Tidy from  http://www.zdnet.com/downloads/ which
has this feature (saving the content and icon
positions of the desktop)  and more.

However I would still be interested in your solution,
in the case for example where you may have to restore
a system,

Thanks
Harvey Segal
PCSOFT readers may enjoy a collection of free
software, useful PC and Internet utilities,  at
<http://www.supertips.com/freesoftware.htm>

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html