Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
John Dent <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Sep 2003 22:49:48 -0700
Marylin,

Please clarify! What is this "Bar" that you talk about? Please describe
where it is and what it is? What is your computer and configuration?
(Pentium #, and amount of memory?)  You should be using at least a 300
Megahertz, Pentium II and have 128 Megabytes of Ram in it (minimum memory)
to use WinXP.

A screen resolution of 600 x 800 would be ok for most computers and should
display everything. I suspect that your screen resolution settings are
different than 600x800 - more like 240x320 to be cutting off like you say.
So something is drastically wrong!

John D.