Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
holly hamilton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Sep 2006 11:02:16 -0400
Hi,
I've never posted before; I hope this is the right way to do this...
I wanted to just ask all of you on this topic to please write more! I am
very interested to read what you have to say.  I have just reformatted my
computer with XP home media center edition, I have no idea about service
packs.  And the machine works fine.  But I put earthlink's protection
software on it, which allerts me every time the computer is trying to
connect to the internet, and i am a little freaked out about how often info
is sent out from my computer to who knows where.  What info is it?  How do
i even find that out? Is it dangerous? Or am I just being paradoid!  I
admit I am a little freaked out about privacy issues in gerneal these days,
maybe I am being irrational about it, but the idea of windows being big
brotherly creeps me out.  Any info would be so appreciated!
holly

Beta

                       http://freepctech.com/rode