Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Tue, 23 Mar 2004 03:12:45 -0500
Greetings all!

Win98SE with all updates
Dell Dimension XPS
512 RAM
Two 40 mg hard drives
CD-RW
IE 6

I downloaded the SBABR v3.12  file from the freepctech site at
http://freepctech.com/pc/002/files001.shtml

I have installed the file.  Now, during the bootup process (before Windows
runs), the program runs and I get the message that the program is an
evaluation copy and needs to be registered.    When I go to the
www.nikosystems.com website posted in the program for registration, all I
see are german shepard dogs.   If I select the download area, I get two
files which are not the above file.

Anyone have any idea what will happen when the evaluation period for this
file ends?    Will my computer stop booting?

There is no entry in add/remove option to uninstall.   Running msconfig, I
find the entry in the autoexec.bat file.    Anyone have any idea how to get
rid of this program?

Questions:
1.  Is it best to uncheck the entry in misconfig/autoexec.bat?

or

2.  edit the autoexec.bat file?

3.  Can I just delete the SBABR directory without any kind of uninstall?

Any suggestions appreciated

Sue Na

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml