Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
don penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 30 Oct 2000 23:11:22 -0700
Roseanne writes:

<<.  I do think that I need to learn to do my own html>>

There are many good tutorials available.

One of the best HTML tutorials is Joe Barta's at:

http://www.pagetutor.com/

He has a delightfully informal and chatty style, very easy to follow and
fun.  It's deceptively easy for anyone to get started.  But be
warned---it's addictive!

There's also a good free E-book called The HTML Teacher by K Williams at :

http://htmlteacher.bizhosting.com/contents.htm

Don Penlington

Visit my Web pages: http://www.geocities.com/donaldpen/
Computer tutorials,Fractals, poetry, free icons,  and beautiful Queensland
beaches.

                     visit our download web page at:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/files.html