Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 2008 16:48:49 -0600
Do not reply to this message.  This is an administrative post and responses to either Bob
Wright or PCBUILD will go unread.  If you wish to comment on this message send an email
to:  [log in to unmask]

First: Let me assure you that The NoSpin Group's web site http://freepctech.com is back
online.  We are working to finish access to all the pages and download files.  We will be
adding many new articles, guides and files to be of greatest help when you need it.  So,
please visit the site to see if there is anything we have online can be helpful to you.

Second: We will have http://NoSpin.com running smoothly within a few days along with it's
popular bulletin board.   The bad news is our hosting computer for NoSpin.com has lost
all of the database for the old bulletin board.  It will be starting from scratch.  The
good news is that we have updated to a new server and expect no problems.

Third: I need to announce some major changes to our senior staff.  Drew Dunn has retired
after a long run of 10 years as my partner in The NoSpin Group.  He will be missed.  But,
one of our longest serving Moderators, Mark Rode, will now serve as the second ListOwner
to PCBUILD and PCSOFT mailing lists, as well a Senior Partner in The NoSpin Group,
Inc.  Visit http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml for information about Senior staff and the
Moderators.

Finally, as an explanation of the last five week's of our web sites http://freepctech.com
and http://nospin.com going off line...   our server went bad, along with some real
issues with our IT support.  Needless to say, between myself and my son, we were able to
recode our sites.  We rebuilt the mySQL database, repaired all of the PHP code and right
now we are reworking the 'server side includes.'  The important part is we are back and
hopefully soon to be up-to-date with the latest PC information online.

Thanks to all of you for making PCSOFT and http://freepctech.com such an ongoing success.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>