Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Fri, 6 Oct 2000 04:46:48 -0500
Good Morning,

I have probably the world's oldest original version of Windows 95
installed on my 83 MHz pentium Gateway 2000 4DX2/66V with a 1.2
gig and 5.3 gig hard drives.  The Windows 95 version that I have
came on 3.5 inch floppies; not on CDROM.  Lately, I've been
having strange problems with menus and Dialup Networking and I
think that I need to reinstall Windows 95 to correct what may be
corrupted files.

All the patches and updates for Win 95 that are available at the
Microsoft site have been installed.

Two questions: 1) if I reinstall Windows will the reinstall cause
me to have to go back and reconfigure Win 95 after its installed
in order to customize it for this computer?  2) will I have to
reinstall all the patches for Win 95.

Thanks,

Loy Pressley

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's: