Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Don Penlington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Apr 2011 23:01:17 +1000
Bruce wrote:

<<Do you find Locate32 to be less obtrusive?>>

You never know it's there until you use it. I think it updates itself,
though I've never noticed if it does. There are many settings in its
options, but I've always just left it on default settings. In fact, I've
never even opened its options until you mentioned it.

It's just one of those delightful little utilities that just does its thing
silently and efficiently, and you forget it's there until you want it.
Doesn't seem to show up in Task Manager or consume any memory unless you
actually open  it. Search results are practically instant, even if you only
type in part of a file name. Just as a matter of interest, I searched for a
fairly well buried photo just now, results came up in .5 second.

You can filter results in numerous ways, and integrate into shell if you
want, which is a very useful feature at times.

I've used it for years, thru numerous iterations of Windows (now on W7).
It's never given me any trouble.

Don Penlington

                          PCSOFT's List Owners:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>