Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Oct 1998 17:15:16 -0400
Linda,

Before you begin your upgrade, you should consider the fact
that Win98 is not friendly to legacy peripherals.  In other
words, the older you PC is, the less likely you will be to
get a clean install of Win98.

Even if your system has all brand name devices, their age
may be a major stumbling block for Win98 --- AND --- because
they are older peripherals, the company that made them, probably
will not be investing the time and effort to create new drivers
that will work with Win98.

Jim Meagher
=====
Micro Solutions Consulting     Member of The HTML Writers Guild
http://www.ezy.net/~microsol   International Webmasters Association
=====

                                  -----
                 **Need help with PCSOFT mailing list?**