Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Roxanne Pierce <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 16 Jun 1998 13:40:52 -0700
I believe the message is referring to a network (i.e., internet) memory problem,
not a problem associated with your individual computer.

If it happens frequently, I would ask my ISP about it.  The other thing I would
try to determine would be whether I was accessing the same site when I got the
message, or whether the message was truly random. If it turns out to be closely
associated with one particular web site, you can reasonably assume that the
computer(s) hosting that site is where the problem lies.

Roxanne Pierce
R2 Systems, San Diego
mailto:[log in to unmask]