Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
David Farrington <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Oct 2003 16:16:55 -1000
I don't use this product but it is advertised in Woody's Office Watch.

Turn Word documents into PDF format WITHOUT Adobe Acrobat!
Available with E-Mail Integration: 1-Click Convert to PDF & Send!
Encryption Security, Watermark, PDF Table of Contents Generation,
Font Embedding, Hyperlink Conversion, Web Optimization & More!
Download free demo or buy securely online. http://www.docauto.com

                     support at our newest website:
                          http://freepctech.com