Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jim Meagher <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Jan 1999 09:07:13 -0500
Good Morning,

Something VERY strange happened to my system over the weekend.
I can't say for sure when it happened, but sometime between Friday and
Sunday night, my system clock changed to 1/1/97  ----and ----
**ALL** of the folders and **ALL** of the data files (ini, log, txt,
doc, xls, etc)
on all three of my hard drives (5 logical drives)  were redated to
1/1/97 with
varying times.

This happened for files and folders that I have not opened/accessed for
months as
well as new stuff -- as I said ALL folders and files have been redated.

1/1/97 was used for EVERY folder and all data files , but there are
several other
dates that seem recur all toooo frequently for DLLs, EXEs, and others
6/16/95 and
12/20/98 are two of them.

I am totally baffled by this since all my apps seem to work okay.

Any ideas?

--
Jim Meagher
=====