Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 19 Apr 2004 08:15:21 -0500
Ann,

I found when I did it without specifying a directory, it put the file in
Documents & Settings\Owner.  But you can also specify a directory when
you give your file a name.  Like C:\my docs\filename.

Diane Kroeckel

I followed these instructions for XP, and the printer is added to the
list, but when I say I want to use it (Generic-Text Only)  it asks for a
filename, which I provide, but then it gives no indication WHERE that
file might be.   Help!        -Ann
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Doug Simmons
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Thursday, April 15, 2004 10:49 AM
  Subject: Re: [PCSOFT] Printing

  At 4/13/2004 03:35 PM, [log in to unmask] wrote:
  =====================================
  In Win98 I could set up a Generic printer that would print to a text
doc.  How can I do that in XP.

  =====================================

  It's similar to 98 but different in XP!

  Use the "Add Printer" in the Printers menu.

  Use "Local Printer attached to this computer" (Uncheck "Automatically
Detect.....")

  In "Use the following port" specify "File"

  Under Manufacturer use "Generic"

  and then choose "Generic/ Text only"

  Then continue the Wizard until finished.

  Doug

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml