Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurel Schmalz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 18:16:02 -0600
How do I get the Dial Up Connection  from popping up all the time.
Whether or not I am trying to get on the internet it keeps showing up and
I can't cancel it out, all I can do is minimize it. Sure would like to
get rid of it.
Thanks for the help again and again and again. I have a Toshiba Satellite
laptop running window XP.
Laurel Schmalz

                    Digest mode - visit our web site:
                   http://freepctech.com/pcsoft.shtml