Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Rick Glazier <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 May 2004 11:44:04 -0400
Norton works well when it does,
but when it doesn't WATCH OUT!! <grin>

Did you hunt around "enough" on the Norton site to find their special
cleaner utilities?  These (and possibly a little manual registry cleaning)
have always fixed things for me...

Mine has been running fine for a couple years, and I have not had to
fix one for about a year, so you need to find the files on your own...

                                                      Rick Glazier

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ed Nottingham" <[log in to unmask]>

> Since Wednesday last week, Norton Antivirus 2004 has refused to update a needed NAV file.  Virus definitions are updated, just not
the needed NAV file.  I used all the tools from www.symantec.com website AND called their $30 tech support, who graciously did not
charge and sent me a set of instructions for removing all previous Norton Antivirus installations, removing registry references to
NAV, etc.  I have also uninstalled Norton SystemWorks 2003 and Ghost.  All Norton and Symantec folders were also removed, per the
instructions.  No matter what, the NAV update will not install, and again, all the instructions for error messages have been
followed to a tee.

> Based on my respect for the folks on this board, I thought I'd see if anybody has had similar experiences before I just give up.
I running a Micron Millennia Max (800), with 512 RAM, 2 - 120 GB Maxtor internal drives (not RAID just two drives), and a Maxtor 160
External One Touch.  OS is XP-Home.  Have tried with and without ZoneAlarm Pro running, and tried running in XP Safe Mode.