Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
GLENN HAYES <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Aug 2001 19:31:40 -1000
Listeners......
     Here is an update on the Custom Dic file icon appearing on my desktop after doing a spell check in Outlook Express.  I deleted the 4 or 5 custom dic files that I could find and one of them did have 15 or 20 words in it.  I also checked and rechecked the options in Outlook Express, but don't think that I changed anything.  Now the icon has quit appearing on my desktop.  There is a custom dic file in "C:Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\msapps\proof.  I am guessing that after deleting the files, the location was reassigned to the proper place and not on the desktop.
     Thanks to all for your support.
Regards,
Glenn Hayes

                     support at our newest website: