Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Earl Truss <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Mar 1999 08:45:38 -0600
At 09:47 PM 3/12/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>At 10:41 PM 3/11/99 -0500, you wrote:
>>However, I did find the developer's site at:
>>
>>http://members.tripod.com/~cd2mp3/index.htm
>>
>>Unfortunately, the legal status of this program is questionable by
>>the developer's own statement.
>>
>I have Cdex version 0.11, and the help file said:
>
>Status of software:
>CDex is freeware and I like to keep it that way. Although support
>(esp. online time) and development tools are quite expensive.
>Therefore you can support CDex by sending a small donation (money
>order, checks are OK) to:

What I meant by the questionable legal status of the software was the
following statement on the developer's download page.  It is not CDex
itself that is questionable, only its use of a DLL developed by another party.

"Due to a possible patent infringement with Fraunhofer/Thomson MP3 patent,
it might be illegal in some countries to use CDex in conjunction with the
encoder DLL. If the patent is valid in your country, please remove the
MP3Enc.dll from the CDex directory. However, CDex will be able to run
without the DLL but of course it will lack the MP3 features."

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]