Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Laurence Mckenna <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Aug 1999 01:47:31 +1000
There is a freeware program DRDOS by Digital Research ,availiable from Caldera
who
presently own it It was considered good enough to put the fear of  market loss
into
M$ oft. It is now the subject of a billion $court action;{fascinating reading}.

Jim Meagher wrote:

> Stephen,
>
> Some PCs from that era were deliberately designed to be proprietary, but DOS
> 6.2 should work just fine on a 286 PC.
>
> DOS (and all it's variations like IBMDOS, TandyDOS, etc) were never freeware
> or shareware.
>
> There is(was?) a shareware O/S called 4DOS.  IF it is still available, you
> should be able to find it at any of the major shareware sites, like Tucows,
> or shareware.com.
>
> Jim Meagher
> =====
> Micro Solutions Consulting        Member of The HTML Writers Guild
> http://www.ezy.net/~microsol     International Webmasters Association
> 410-543-8996                MS Site Builder Network - Level 2 member
> =====

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                     http://nospin.com/pc/staff.html