Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Brian Zentz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Dec 2006 14:43:37 -0500
Hi.  I have a problem with .sys files in Windows Explorer.  I am running
Windows 98SE.  I have set Windows Explorer to show ALL files.  When I right
click on a .sys file (config.sys) the "Open" option does not appear on the pop
up menu that appears.  Is "Open" supposed to be on that menu?  If I go to
Windows Explorer/View/Folder Options/File Types and look in the registered file
types list, system files is not listed.  If I try to add the .sys file
extension I get an error message that the .sys extension is already in use by
file type "sysfile".  That prevents me from adding the "Open" action to .sys
files.  Any ideas on how to get .sys files to show up on the registered files list and/or add the "open" option to the pop up menu?

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml