Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Jack Brooks <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 27 Feb 2007 13:18:59 -0800
Vista comes with a 6o day trial copy of Office. Then they want you to pay
for it. You can go to Control panel and remove it if you don't want if. Your
pps viewer should work after that.

Jack

I  just got a  new computer  it has windows vista  home premium os .
 before I could open pps. files but  now every time I try to open one up
pops  ms office for me   to register.  while it is on  my  computer I did
not order it  and  do  not have the cd for it. I installed a pps viewer I
down loaded of the web but cannot get it to work  office just keeps popping
up . can anyone help me?
 linda creech

                   messages? Visit our staff web site:
                    http://freepctech.com/staff.shtml