Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bob Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Aug 2002 18:10:33 -0600
At 04:17 PM 8/20/2002, you wrote:
>Hi Tannis.
>
>I went to that webside, ZDnet.com, but there are no free d/l's there. I
>thought I had downloaded it once before, but now I can't find it. I admit
>freely to being a computer "idiot" so I'd appreciate any help on finding the
>file either in my pc or free online, and once I find it, do I need to do
>anything after the download, like go under Run and type it in? I want to get
>"Startup Cop" but it's in a zip file, and I can't do anything with it once I
>download it.
>
>Thanks.
>Vicki Funk

Go to http://www.winzip.com for Winzip, they have a version you can
download and use.  You can also download PKZIP's, (the original
zip), 30 day trial version at: http://www.pkware.com/downloads/

You can also get a freeware zip utility from http://www.quickzip.org/
Quickzip is a bit klunky vs Winzip or PKZip...  but, it will do the job.

  Bob Wright
The NoSpin Group, Inc.
http://nospin.org - http://freepctech.com

.