Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Felix Miata <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 14 Jun 2011 10:46:43 -0400
On 2011/06/14 02:00 (GMT-0400) Peter Ekkerman composed:

> You can change the drive letter on the CD/VDD drive and put it late in the
> alphabet soup ,like W. (via Disk Management)

I always make mine R:, for cd-Rom, dvd-Rom, bluray-Rom

> The only way to resolve it is to re-install the OS-   Of course after you
> have changed the drive letter for the CD/DVD drive.

I've not tried with Vista or W7 yet, but other Win versions from 95 up always
assign C: to a primary partition, the boot partition. When installing the
operating system to a logical partition, the installer always assigns some
other letter of its choice based upon the location of other existing
partition types it recognizes. I normally arrange mine so that the first it
finds is also the install target, which results in a D: assignment for the
operating system.

For his to have been assigned H: means there must have been other
recognizable partitions (e.g. types B, 7, C or 6) closer to the front of the
drive than the installation target.
--

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/

                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>