Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Donna Parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 6 May 2005 15:10:05 EDT
> From what you describe, Acronis changed the interface considerably.  I
> assume they do not display the DELL partitions the way they used to  since
> it only leads to confusion... When I tried to "mount" them, with  Acronis,
from
> inside the archive, (while running inside Windows), they  refused...

>                          Rick Glazier

I discovered something tonight.  I plugged in the  external hard drive that
houses my TrueImage backup and ran the part of the  program "Explore Image,"
which allows you to load the backup and the program  assigns a letter to it,
simulating a drive.   You can then open the  files (READ only) and look inside of
them, which I did.  So, I do  KNOW the backup worked now.   Of course, I
still cannot "test" the  restore capabilities, as discussed in our previous
conversations, but I was  glad to at least know I've got it backed up.

I also was able to copy files back  to my system (internal hard drive) and
then use them, as  normal.    So, I've got the files saved and, should the
restore  not even work at all, I'd have to go through the process of re-installing
XP  and all my software, but at least I've got a fast method of backing up all
my  data files - only took 20 minutes for the original full backup.

Donna  Parsons