Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Star Damian <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Dec 2000 07:12:15 -0800
I myself  have found to Netscape 6 to be slow and some
of the function don't work as will as 4.7. I removed
it from my system and found that some of my downloads
won't work with out it so I've had to reinstall as it
didn't remove all the  program software the first time
which made impossible to view my work. I was given a
chance to try the Beta Netscape 6 about 5 month ago
and was not happy with it then and it looks like it
still has the same bugs.
Star
--- "Kenneth V. Vickery" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
> David, I installed Netscape 6 once into its own
> folder.  I have not had any
> problems with it.  I did notice that e-mails
> received with 4.76 can be read by 6
> but those received by 6 cannot be even seen by 4.76.
>  Netscape verified the
> upward but not downward compatibility.
> Ken
>
> David Hurst wrote:
>
> > Was hoping to get some opinions on Netscape 6.  I
> have installed and
> > uninstalled it 3 times now... never
> successfully.... so was
> > wondering what kind of luck the rest of the world
> was having.  After
> > it installs, many of my bookmarks no longer work..
> and it cant seem
> > to ever get to my home page...
> >
> > I must be doing something wrong.. but fortuneately
> 4.76 still
> > works....
> >
> > thanks
> >
> > David Hurst
> >
> >         The NOSPIN Group provides a monthly
> newsletter with great
> >        tips, information and ideas: NOSPIN-L, The
> NOSPIN Magazine
> >              Visit our web site to signup:
> http://nospin.com
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

http://shopping.yahoo.com/

      special "Free-After-Rebate" Software specials in conjunction
          with Beyond.com.   We have new offers all the time!!!
                      http://nospin.com/promotions