Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Bill Cohane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 9 Dec 2000 21:46:59 -0500
At 17:21 12/09/00, Tressie Mittenburg wrote:
>Instead of an Open With box, I'm getting a message now saying:
>C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\adrmvps,zip is not a valid Win 32 application,
>and C:\WINDOWS\Desktop\rampg1_4.zip is not a valid Win 32
>application. These were (Add/Remove Plus and RAMpage downloads).

Hi Tressie

Download Winzip from this link:

http://www.winzip.com/downauto.cgi?winzip80.exe

Once downloaded, install it by double clicking on it.
This is shareware but it will work without your having
to do anything. Just install it and it will automatically
tell Windows how to handle files that end in .zip.

Once you've installed Winzip, try double clicking on your
two files rampg1_4.zip and adrmvps.zip again. This time
they should open and you'll see what's inside the two .zip
archives.

Often you can look into the Winzip window after you
double click on an archive and see a file called SETUP.EXE.
Double click on this and you can install the program.
(The program could be named Install.exe or something
similar instead.) Follow the directions that Winzip gives
you before and after the programs are installed.

Regards,
Bill

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>