Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Les Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Dec 1999 22:56:43 -0500
Barbara,

Delete, delete, delete! These are only file fragments and I have
successfully reconstituted files but most are fluff. You won't miss
them. After you run scandisk, do a defrag. 24 Meg? Pls do this more
often.

Take care,
Les

Barbara wrote:

> When I run scandisk it makes several files and puts them on my hard disk.  They usually look like this:
>
> File0000.chk
> File0001.chk
>
> The last time I ran it one of the files has 24 MB in it!!!!!!  There were 8 more files made, but they had only 32-96 KB in them.  I desperately need the space this file is taking up.  Is it safe to delete it?  I tried to open it and only got little boxes.  Can't see how it could be doing me any good if I can't open it to tell what it is.   It think it is supposed to be some kind of report of what it fixed????
>
> Thanks for any advice,
>
> Barbara Allen
>
>                          PCSOFT's List Owner's:

         PCSOFT only works if you contribute. Send your messages
              to be posted to: [log in to unmask]