Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

Date:
Mon, 16 Mar 1998 17:04:09 -0800
I am having trouble with my Win'95 dialer. I am using a 200mhz Pentium
with 64mb of RAM, 56k Motorola modem and Win95 version b. When I dial
into my ISP the tech support reports my user name is scrambled,
therefore my user name and password do not match. When I configure my
modem to display the post dial up screen and manually type my user
name/password it connects properly. I have created a new connection,
removed and reinstalled the Win'95 communication s/w. I have reinstalled
Win'95 completely. I have removed and reinstalled the network protocols.
I have removed and reinstalled my 56k modem. My ISP has given up.
Can anyone help.

--
Russ Hatfield
Fax 760-728-6105