Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Mark Rode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Sep 2003 21:46:00 -0700
SOLVED

I figured this one out. The bubble help explains what you want to do ....
not what is ... when unpinned it says <Show Controls >..so  you press
it  to keep the controls exposed. It is the pin animation that counts. And
even if the setting is right, the cursor must be OFF the top or bottom of
the screen for a few seconds in order for the bars to disappear. Not very
intuitive really, more annoying then useful.

Mark Rode

At 08:03 PM 9/19/2003, you wrote:
>I am having a problem getting a full screen view, while watching a mpeg-1
>movie, from a hard drive file, in Windows XP PRO, media player.
>Enabling   View....Full Screen ... ends up with the controls visible top
>and bottom. There is a push pin there that should be able to  <Autohide
>controls> but using it has no effect.
>
>In addition, the movie is widescreen, but media player is playing centered
>in the middle of the screen with a big black border encircling it.

                         PCSOFT's List Owner's:
                      Bob Wright<[log in to unmask]>
                       Drew Dunn<[log in to unmask]>