Error - template STYLE-SHEET not found

From:
Michael Wosnick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 1999 08:57:13 -0400
Kathleen,

Thanks for responding, but if you note the first line of my original
message, I have already set my options as "view as a web page". That is
precisely the problem - the graphical file preview is not working properly
under settings that I expect it should.

Sorry if I was not clear the first time. If you have other ideas, they would
be very welcome.

Cheers,

Michael

> Go to Explorer, View--check 'View as Web Page":...that should do it!
>
> Good luck!

 Michael A. Wosnick
 Richmond Hill, Ontario

         The PCSOFT web site always needs good submissions.  If
               software tech tips or software reviews to: